First of all let me wish you all a very happy and beautiful new year. This is my first DIY Post on BeautifulhameshaBlog. I am a hard core DIY face pack person. Whenever I get any fruit, I keep little aside for a face pack. Homemade fruit face packs are always better than chemical based face packs. This is a very simple DIY fruit face pack using King of fruits ‘Mango’. Mango is very tasty and very good for skin too. This is suitable for any skin type. Read Mango Face Pack for Glowing Skin to know how to make this face pack so easily.
Ingredients for Mango Face Pack
- Curd and off
Steps for Mango Curd Face Pack
- First, I have taken the pulp of mango. A tablespoon of pulp is enough.
- Add curd to the mango pulp. You can even take hung curd if you don’t/’ like runny consistency.
- Add a tea spoon of honey to it
- Make a smooth paste. It will be little runny in consistency if you are not using hung curd like me here. The mixture should look like last picture.
- Now using a cotton ball or with your finger tips, apply this mixture all over your face and wait for 20 min.
- After 20 min wash your face with cold water and pat dry your face.
Enjoy soft and supple skin. If used regularly, tanning is reduced considerably.
How Mango Face Packs works for skin
- The result is glowing, soft and supple skin. This pack is like an instant facial within 20 min at home. If used regularly skin will be tan free. In summers, for three months I stick to this pack only.
- Mangoes help get rid of pimples and spots, and unclog pores.
- The fruit contains Vitamins A and C, which help in toning and rejuvenating the skin.
- It is an anti-oxidant and used regularly, it can reverse oxidation damage.
- Yogurt removes the tan by acting as a natural bleach and lightens the skin tone.
- It cleanses the face effectively.
- Honey naturally moisturizes the skin.
Hope you enjoyed reading the post and please try the pack once mangoes are available.